Saturday, September 9, 2006

My Saturday Begins......

Hello Dear World......

How are you ? Today I am off of work for the weekend and my Saturday begins. I have some wonderful news my dear friend Jeannette of Jeannette's Jottings is celebrating her birthday. Go over and wish her a big "Happy Birthday" here is the link to her journal ---------- http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/ . I also have some more great news. My dear friend Mike of "I'm Going Sane in a Crazy World" will be going on a date Monday with a lady named Colleen. Go over and drop by and meet him for yourself and perhaps wish him all the best. He is a really great guy so hurry up and go say hello to my friend Mike he will enjoy meeting you as well. Here is his link -------  http://journals.aol.com/Mikev009/ImGoingSaneinaCrazyWorld/ .

Anyway.....I just wanted to come by and say hello once again to all of you dear world. I hope you all will have a great great weekend. How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope all is well. For now I will say........

Byyyyyyyye for now !!!!!!!!!!!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...have a great weekend!

Been over to Jeanettes and wished her happy birthday.

Love Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Ah, thank you sweet friend for the Birthday wishes and for mentioning me.  I have now done my 2996 tribute and posted it on my journal.  I hope you get to see it and also watch the video.  Have a great week.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Did wish Jeannette a happy Birthdayday ~ I hope you have a wonderful weekend everything is fine here and the weather has been Sunny with Blue skies ~ Ally