Friday, September 29, 2006

It's Friday !!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

How are you this wonderful Friday ? I am doing well. Today was another day at work for me but it was a really slow day so it was fine. The weather was really rather cool but it turned out nice later in the day.

Anyway....during my lunch break I went out with two of my coworkers who are both women. The three of us have fun together and today was another one of those days. I went with them to a outdoor yard sale which was being held by a 4-H group selling all kinds of objects and things. We looked around at the yard sale which was fun. Do you like yard sales dear world ? I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE yard sales you never know what your going to find. After a while of looking around I found a picture that I thought would look great hanging in my room. The picture was originally priced at $5 but I got it for $4. It wasn't a big discount but it was a little discount none the less. It is a picture of a small town something like somewhere you might see in Vermont. It has little pictures of Antique stores and stores which sell Jams & Jellies. The picture also has ducks and cows on it. It looks like something you might call "Country Style". My bedroom has that rustic kind of look to it. I painted my room some time ago a nutty shade of brown and I have little rustic items in my room and so I thought the picture would be nice in my room. There was a yard sale being held down the street but we had to get back to work so we were not able to go to it. Have you been to any yard sales lately dear world ? I usually go to yard sales with my family when we see one.

So that's enough about me and my day how was your day dear world ? How was the weather in your neck of the woods ? I hope that you are all well and life is treating nicely.

By the way.....just in case you were wondering my DVD player is doing fine. I will be watching a movie called "Amelie" which is a foreign film but the subtitles come on the bottom of the screen in the movie so everyone can understand and enjoy it. Have you seen any new movies recently ? A few minutes ago I was reading Stevie's journal and he included the name of a movie I have been wanting to see titled " Notting Hill ". I will try to go to the video store and rent it so I can see it. He also included a song and a video by Shania Twain that I didn't know about until I read his journal. The song is called "You've Got A Way" which I thought was beautiful and the video of it was also nice.

P.S. if you are in the mood for some spooky Halloween treats stop by a journal titled "Halloween". Here is a link to it so you can get a jump on the ghosts and goblins -----> http://journals.aol.com/memes121/Halloween/ .

Until then dear world........good night !!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you and you coworkers had a nice time going yard selling. Your picture sounds lovely. We had a beautiful day here today although it was on the cool side most of the day. Suppose to go down to 40ยบ tomorrow morning according to the weather channel. Hope you and your family have a nice weekend. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

That picture sounds pretty, it sounds it will fit perfectly in your bedroom. Wish we could see a picture. Yes, I have been to the Halloween fun, bit early yet though, still some time away.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/