Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Sunday....

Buon giorno

How are you dear world ? It was a really nice Sunday for me. My family is also doing well.There is still no word of Hobo but I'm sure where ever he is he's happy. He was a happy dog so I'm sure whoever has him is enjoying as we did. We all miss him and we will always remember him. I am sure he is loved where ever he is and who he is with.

Anyway.....a few minutes ago I was sitting in my room, drinking a cup of coffee in the coffee cup that I bought at the moving sale we went to. I was also watching some of my favorite movie "Under The Tuscan Sun" with Diane Lane. I can't say that I have ever been to Italy or that I speak much Italian. From the movie it looks like a beautiful place. Here is a link to the movie ------> http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchstone/underthetuscansun/ .

I can say that it was another beautiful day here in Georgia and yes I am enjoying it. Dear world I am longing for Fall. Pretty soon Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here. I really love the holidays. I will talk about the holidays a little later.

So how was your Sunday ? What did you do today ? I hope you are all well. Its getting to be late in the evening here in my neck of the woods. Of course tomorrow another week starts for me at work. I'll let you know how my week goes later. I am sure that I kept you long enough. I will let you get back to your evening.

By the way......if you look at the stars tonight know that I am looking at them and saying good-night to all of you my dear friends out there in the world.

Byyyyyyye.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH poor you, no doggie yet.  I hope he's with a nice family.  Your day sounds so relaxing.  The NC weather is very nice right now.  I will miss Summer.  96 days till Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I was so hoping that Hobo would be back home by now. I hope he is happy wherever he is. We had pretty weather here also but they are saying thunderstorms tomorrow morning and evening. Good night to you and sweet dreams. Helen

Anonymous said...

I love to stare at the stars...............

Anonymous said...

I love the movie, Under The Tuscan Sun too!  After watching it I wanted to go to Italy!!  I enjoy star gazing also, but live near the water in Texas on the gulf so many nights you can't see the stars.  So different from star gazing when I lived in California.  Hope you're doing well.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I am really sorry Hobo hasn't come back yet but maybe there's still time. I've actally been to cortona in Tuscany. It is trully beautiful. i went in October, a lovely sunny Autumn- full of wine and fruitfullness!!!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in. Tammy