Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Day.....

Hello dear world....

How are you ? Of course it was another day at work for me and the weather was really wonderful plenty of blue skies and a cool breeze. Fall has arrived and I love it.

Anyway.....during my lunch break I was at a Kroger near my work with one of my coworkers. While I was shopping a guy came up to me and he said he recognized me from somewhere but he didn't know where. He told me his name was Anthony and I shook his hand. Once again Anthony asked me where he recognized me from and I told him where I work. Anthony said he didn't recognize me from where I work. He then asked me where I am from originally and I told him California. He then told me that he had never been to California. He said that it was going to bother him all day that he couldn't remember where he recognized me from. He was a really nice looking guy. He was dressed perfectly in a nice suit and a tie which matched his suit. He was on the rather tall side and he had a nice voice. I can tell you that his smile was unbelievable and he smelled wonderfully. He had on cologne but I don't know what the name of his cologne was. After talking to him before he left the store he waved at me on his way out. The sad part is I didn't give him my telephone number and I didn't ask him for his. I always think of the the right things to say with a guy that I have met and liked talking to at the wrong moment which is when he is long gone.....why is that ?

On a different note there is a really sweet lady named Helen who writes the journal "My Everyday Life" who recently posted pictures a beautiful bridge she visited with her husband. You have to go over to her journal and see it for yourself. Here is the link to her place ------> http://journals.aol.com/madcobug/MyEverydayLife/ .

There is also a really great guy named DP who also keeps a journal titled "The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind. In one of his entries I found out that today is "Ask A Stupid Question Day". So my dear world go ahead and ask me a stupid question. I also hope that your day was a nice one. Let me know how your doing.

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your friend, M.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do so enjoy reading you entries about life as it unfolds for you. Awesome!

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Awww, such a nice sounding guy and you forgot to exchange phone numbers but You can't be to careful nowdays. Thanks for mentioning my journal. Have a nice day today and may you meet another nice guy. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

It comes with practice.  I'm still learning.  However he didn't ask you for yours either so don't be too hard on yourself. ~ Mike