Sunday, September 10, 2006

Today And What I Did Yesterday.....

Hello Dear World !!!!!!

How are you ? How has your weekend been ? Here I am....So far my Sunday has been rather nice. Let me tell you what I did yesterday evening....First I did some shopping. I went to a place called the "Tuesday Morning" store. At the store I bought some rather nice journals so I can write in them and report my doings back to you. I also bought some books one of them is titled "Loire Valley Sketchbook" and the other (2) books are titled "1,001 Reasons To Love Chocolate" and the other titled "The Book Of Chocolate".

After shopping I went to eat at a great restaurant known as "Longhorn Steakhouse". At Longhorn's I had a very delicious and mouthwatering 12 oz. Ribeye which was wonderful by the way. I also had some Longhorn mashed potatoes which they season excellently. The food at Longhorn Steakhouse is amazing. I loved the food and I can't wait to go back and eat there.

In some of my other news earlier this morning my mother and I felt some rather intense earthquake tremors which shook the house. There was quite a few of them. My father was at work at the time they happened. I don't know if other people felt the tremors in their homes. I haven't heard anything on the news about earthquake tremors in the area but my mother and I felt them and they were tremors.

Anyway......I am sure that guys who LOVE football are as happy as a kid in a candy store. The NFL has returned in full force and my dad is watching it with excitement. I can tell you honestly that I don't understand a lick of football. I don't know much about football but I try to watch and I still don't understand it. My father screams at the t.v. and I sit and wonder what he is screaming at. I must be the only one in the world who doesn't understand Football.

Anyway......how are you doing my dear world ? Anything new in your neck of the woods ? I hope your weekend has been good for you. I just thought I would pop in and let you know that I am doing well and enjoying my weekend off of work. Of course its back to work for me tomorrow which I will certainly tell you about.

A few minutes ago I came upon a blog titled "Journally Yours"-----> which is being written by a woman named Gemma. Here is a link to her site http://libragem007.blogspot.com/ . She keeps what she calls "The Red Notebook". In the notebook her husband wrote something really beautiful and it really touched me so I just had to share her site with you. You have to go over and read it its really amazing. I loved what he wrote to his wife Gemma. He wrote a question in her red notebook that I just have to share with you I hope she doesn't mind. Here is a question he wrote: What is it about writing that opening up or talking to someone would not solve ?

For me......I find that its easier to come and talk to all of you than it is to go and talk to one person even to talk to someone in my family about my thoughts I don't really know why. I just find that I can talk to all of you my dear world about the many things going on in my head at the time. All of you allow me to say things without judging me or questioning me about why I say the things that I say to all of you. I can be myself really with all of you. You my dear world have been so very kind and understanding so that's probably why I come and talk to you without hesitation. I want to thank you all for that and for being here to listen to me even if I'm a little silly sometimes. Thanks for all that you do.

That's about it for now.....I'll talk to you later. Have a good one.

Byyyyyye !!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you have had a good weekend Monae.  Yes, I agree, it is sometimes easier to express ourselves on here rather than to just one other person.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Glad that your weekend went well. No, we didn't feel any quaking going on down this way and I haven't heard or read anything about it. I remember once several years ago one woke me up and being almost asleep I thought it was thunder jarring the house but thought it lasted a long time then later it was on the news. Hope your day goes well tomorrow. Helen