Monday, September 11, 2006

Just A Few Things....

Hello Dear World....

How are you this evening ? Being that today was the anniversary of September 11,2001 I just have a few words. I would like to say that my thoughts and prayers are with everyone who lost a loved one to 9-11 or anyone who was in New York at the time. I also would like to say to the many relief workers, firefighters and survivors of that tragic day that my heart goes out to all of you. I would also like to say that.......I have NOT forgotten and I shall always remember.

Lastly before I say goodnight......I had come upon some interesting journals one of them is titled "Beth's Front Porch" and the other is titled "Sunday Scribblings". In them I found some very interesting questions that I thought I would share with you.

1.) What is a good question ?

2.) What's your favorite question, or one that you may be mulling over right now ?

last but not least........

3.) What is it that you NEVER ever thought you would write ?

 

That's about it for now..........Sweet Dreams.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There were so many wonderful tributes posted yesterday.  None of us will forget nine eleven.  I got quite emotional doing my tribute I can tell you.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Lots of beautiful tributes made.  

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie pie, how are you doing ??