Thursday, September 7, 2006

My Day.......

Hello Dear World.....

How are you this evening ? Let me start off with how my day started. I leave for work early in the morning since I have to be into work by 7:00 a.m. On the way to work it was pretty cool out. The sky was the color of dark blue ink and dark purple mixed together. The moon was still out too but it wasn't totally white it looked kind of like a dirty milky white as if it had rolled in the dirt for a little while. The moon stood out against the sky though it was a very pretty morning.

Once I got to work and everything my day began. It was about 9:00 when I saw for the first time a guy get arrested at my work. I work in a building and inside is a office called the Magistrate Court Clerk's Office. Anyway......his hand was bandaged up in some kind of wrap of some sort and he sounded rather drunk. While he was talking to a lady that worked at a desk with a glass between both of them a female Deputy came up and asked him if he had any ID. which he told her no. The Deputy also asked if he had any knives or any other kind of weapons on him which he also said no. The Deputy then told him that she had a warrant for his arrest. This was the first time that I had ever seen anyone get arrested while I was on duty. I don't know exactly why he was arrested or what his name was but apparently he was wanted for something. One minute the was talking to a lady working in the office and the next minute he was in handcuffs. These days it seems like all kinds of things happen at my job I can't explain it. It was also a rather busy day for me doing this and doing that.

Anyway......Lately I have been eating some granola bars at work made by a company called the "Caribou Coffee Company". I have to say that the granola bars are pretty good. I found out that they contain ground coffee beans in the bars and you can taste the coffee beans in them. I really like them and they come in all different varieties of flavors. Here is the link to the company if you would like to see it ---------> http://www.cariboucoffee.com/

I can also tell you that the tamales I made recently were pretty good. I had some for dinner last night with some beans. I will definitely make them again but I won't follow the recipe that I went by. The recipe that I went by was just a way for me to learn how to make them.

So dear world how was your day ? How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? What will you be doing tomorrow ? I really hope its a good one. For now its pretty late here in my neck of the woods so I will say good-night.

Sweet Dreams

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a peek into yor work day. B. x

Anonymous said...

Interesting entry.....I wonder why he was arrested....lol!

Lv Stevie
x

Anonymous said...

When I was reading your story about the guy that got arrested, I got all excited and at the part where you tell us that "one minute he was talking to a lady...", then I was thinking you were going to tell us that he busted out with some crazy Kung-Fu on the deputy or something!  LOLOL... I have such a wild imagination!!!... Well, it could have went that way!...I caught this weeks episode of Bones (one of your fav shows), and I thought the premise of the show was good, just didn't like this week's story line because it reminded me too much of Lacy Peterson, which made me sad.  I do believe her husband murdered her and their unborn child, and seeing the close similarities presented was horrific, even though the shows ending was quite different (female vet supposed friend cuts open dead womans body to cut out fetus to raise as her own child, because the vet lady killed her own child out of anger so she figures heck, I'll just cut open and steal a baby now!... bizzarro world!!!)... But anyhow, I liked the forensic aspect of the show and how the Bones lady deciphers the clues from skeletal remains.  I look forward to watching next weeks episode.  Thanks for letting us know about the show!
Sleepy and Feeling Delirious (as if you couldn't already tell :o)
Diane

Anonymous said...

Humm, Makes you wonder why he was aressted doean't it. Helen

Anonymous said...

Ooooo hot tamales....gotta watch out for the after effects! LOL.