Friday, September 30, 2005

Wonderful Finds.........

Hello Dear World......

I have good news........Here in Atlanta, Georgia Autumn has finally come and I love it. The wind is cool and crisp and the leaves are slowly changing. I love this time of year it has a feeling to it. I always enjoy this time of year it is such a wonderful change of season. Autumn is like reading a Robert Frost poem....its that great.

On a even happier note I came upon some wonderful journals that I feel should be read immediately. The first journal that I recommend is titled "Looking beyond the Cracked Window......" Here is the link for this great piece of writing........ http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/Haveyoulostyourmind/

There was another journal that I found. The journal is titled "Tidbits". This journal has interesting writing and what I call amazing intense poetry. The poetry in this journal is a must read for all poetry lovers and those who simply love to read. Here is the address that will get you there without having to search endlessly for it........ http://journals.aol.com/octoberroots/Tidbits/

I also found a great journal that I think you will certainly enjoy dear world. All you need to know is that its titled "Autumn Songs". As you read through Autumn Songs you will find the most amazing poetry you could ever imagine. I found a few poems I certainly enjoyed.....My favorites were poems titled.....

Cinnamon Ghosts, I Am and Lost Poem just to name a few. You will find favorites I'm sure as I did.

These journals will keep you reading for hours so drop by and enjoy them at your leisure as I will.

For now take care dear world......We'll talk soon..........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Thank you Thank you! *curtsy*
Such wonderful kind words!!! Thank you for the link and for stopping by!!!! I shall peruse your journal in depth and return for more!!!!!!
Peace
Jodi
http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/Haveyoulostyourmind
http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/Messages/

Anonymous said...

I did not realize you were so close to me! I am up near Chattanooga TN.

Anonymous said...

I shall check them out when I have the time but I have so many journals I read already, they keep me pretty busy

Anonymous said...

hi southermush (im sorry but just love calling you that!, and not in a mean way!)

I love what you wrote.."autumn i slike reading a robert frost poem,  its just that good" haha. I love Robert Frost, he is one of my all time favorite poets, besides walt whitman and emily dickenson.

I love how you always have awesome and great journals to look at.

Thanks!! Cant wait to read Autumn Songs!

ttyl!
love, meg

Anonymous said...

HI; first time reader; got your link from Meg over at Friendship, Love and Loyalty. I'll be back.....

betty