Thursday, September 29, 2005

A Few New Things......

Good evening dear world......

While I was catching up on my reading I came upon some journals that you might want to check out........

One is titled "Whirled Piece".....This journal has some great photos and its interesting. Here is a link to the journal ----> http://journals.aol.com/kokoapuffy1/WhirledPiece/

As I continued my reading I came upon another journal that I think is quite an interesting one to look at. The photos in this journal are in my opinion a bonus to the journal. The journal is titled "Time of your Life". Here is the address........... http://journals.aol.com/ctx424/TimeofYourLife/

 

I also found another journal that I really enjoyed reading. The journal is titled "Cyber Chocolate". Drop by and leave a few sweet comments.......... http://cyberchocolate.blogspot.com/

 

There's another journal that you will enjoy reading like a really good book........Stop off and do a little reading as I did. The journal is titled "This Fish- Needs a Bicycle".

Drop by at this address---------->  http://thisfish.ivillage.com/love/

 

On a more rich mouthwatering note I found a little spot that you dear world might enjoy more than anything. This spot is called "Chocolate.com". If you like chocolate or perhaps adore chocolate more than any food in the world you will enjoy Chocolate.com so here is a link to this tasty address.......... www.chocolate.com 

 

On a completely different note I am a fan of the singer John Mayer. My favorite song is "Your Body Is A Wonderland". I have always wanted to go toone of his concerts but there's no one to go with or anyone who would enjoy it like I do. So the official John Mayer site is just as nice. I'll leave the address of the site in case you would like to know more. Here is a link......... www.JOHNMAYER.com

 

I really hope you enjoy these few things....I certainly enjoyed them.

Good night dear world........Take care

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven`t heard of any of these, I think I`ll have a look when I get time. :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for the nice words re: Cyber Chocolate. They're much appreciated. :)

Shelly

Anonymous said...

Aww ((southermush))) your too sweet!!

I love how you are promoting this journals! Im sure each one is great, cause every journal is unique!

much love,

meg =_

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your nice comment in my journal.  I read you AOL profile as well as some of your entries.  I love black and white movies.  Which are your all time faves,  let's say top five?

SINS

Anonymous said...

Love John Mayer.....Have allllllll the CD's...I love the song Comfortable...My tastes though run very eclectic from Mayer to slipknot to Chopin...LOL.....Great entry I like what you are doing here!
Jodi