Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bones.......

Hello dear world......

Here is a little note about myself you might not know...Usually when it comes to television I am a huge fan of certain shows - West Wing, Law & Order, Law & Order: SVU and CSI.

Recently a new show has come on FOX. The show is called "Bones" which stars my favorite actor David Boreanaz who once played a vampire named Angel. The show also stars an actress named Emily Deschanel.

David plays a character named Seeley Booth who is a special agent with the FBI's Homicide Investigations Unit. Seeley is also a Former Army Sniper.

Emily plays a character named Dr. Temperance Brennan who is a highly skilled forensic anthropologist who works at the Jeffersonian Insitution & who also writes novels as a sideline.

This show makes me forget all about my other favorite shows. David Boreanaz is a huge part of why I watch the show. David is really nice looking guy. "Bones" is a show both funny and interesting. The characters play their parts well and there's lots of twists and turns.

Dear world.....If you find that you have nothing to do at home on Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. then turn to FOX and watch "Bones". You will certainly enjoy the show I guarantee it.........

Before I say good night does anyone have a favorite show they would like to share with me........I would like to know.

Good night dear world.......Sweet Dreams

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don`t have that show yet, but I love The West Wing, I`ve never missed an episode yet! :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Stargate 1 !!
V