Friday, September 9, 2005

A Few More Things.....

Hello dear world........Here are a few more things I would like to share......

7 Things I Like:

1. The journal "Through The Eyes Of The Beholder"

2. butterflies

3. camping

4. long hot showers

5. chocolate

6. rainy nights

7. poetry

*********************

7 More Celebrity Crushes:

1. Benecio Del Toro

2. Jeff Gordon

3. John Mayer

4. Tyrese

5. Keith Urban

6. Sting

7. Val Kilmer

*****************

7 Things I Would Like To Do:

1. Take a ride in a hot air balloon

2. Look at a sky filled with hot air balloons

3. Meet Jeff Gordon

4. See the snow in Colorado

5. Go to Texas and go sight seeing

6. Go to Hershey, Pennsylvania and buy lots of chocolate

7. Take a Gondola ride in Italy

***************************

I'll tell you more later dear world.......Good - bye for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lived in Colorado for three years but just had to relocate back to my home state of Alabama.  I have snow pics of Colorado in my journal with more to come!!!! I so loved living there and wish I was still there.  I miss it so much and the many friends we made during the three years we lived there.  It is an awesome place, such beauty as I had never seen!!!!!

http://journals.aol.com/rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle

Blessings!
Susan