Monday, September 19, 2005

My Recommendation......

Hello dear world.....Good evening

I was looking through a journal tonight and I found that I have to recommend a journal for Joe the AOL Journals Editor to highlight as America's Online Guest Editor. The journal I would like to highlight is titled----------->

Ellipsis....The Blue Willow Gallery. The link to this journal is as follows------------->  http://journals.aol.com/azurewillow/EllipsisTheBlueWillowGallery/

and with it is.....Ellipsis. The link to this journal is as follows with above mentioned.............. Ellipsis ----> http://journals.aol.com/ondinemonet/Ellipsis/

I would like to encourage many of you to check out this journal several times and send many kind comments to a great journal.......

THIS JOURNAL IS WORTH READING MORE THAN ONCE !!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?????

Good night dear world........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Darlin...

Thank you so much for the heartfelt entry. I blush at your kindness, I am so happy you enjoy my journals so much and look forward to seeing you come by for a visit. Take care sweetie and thanks again for the encouragement.

Always, Carly :)

Anonymous said...

Carly is the Greatest!
V

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed visiting Carly's journals. Thank you for posting your recomendation in your journal.

Donna