Sunday, September 11, 2005

Feeling Blah.........

Just Hi.......

Here's how I feel ----------------> yucky and blah. I know that many of the people in New Orleans like my relatives would say that I am lucky in that I haven't lost everything I have and more. The people in New York would say that I haven't lost a loved one in the tragedy of September 11th but when I hear the news of what the people in New Orleans have had to go through as well as the people in New York who lost a loved one I am filled with grief. There have been many tragedies and upsetting news of all that the people in New Orleans and New York have gone through. Its hard turning on the television every day and listening to all that has happened. I wish I could just turn off the television and the radio for a while and just pretend that nothing has happened but its not that simple.

All I can say is.................uuuuuuuhhhhhh

Will the world ever be okay again ? I'm not looking for an answer tonight I'm just sending this question out into the cosmic void.

So good - night dear void

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((Hug))))

I was just telling a dear friend tonight that when I write an entry...I am sending it out to the cosmic void...wondering if it will be read, wondering if it will really make a difference. I saw on Technorati you had mentioned me...and this title caught me. Yep...I heard your cosmic call. I think the world will be ok again, because you and I still care enough to ask that question! (((((HUG)))) Like John Lennon said...

"They may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday they will join us and the world will live as one." You aren't alone in asking that question...I am here asking it too. :)

Always, Carly http://journals.aol.com/ondinemonet/Ellipsis