Monday, September 26, 2005

I Have To Break My Own Rules.......

Hello Dear World........

As you might already know today I'm going to have to break my own rules. I had promised that I would never bring up anything political but today I have to so you might have to allow me this one time to break a rule.

First of all I have to say that Gov. Sonny Perdue was a little on the wrong path to shut down schools. It was reported that he was worried that Hurricane Rita might have caused shortages of gasoline and diesel fuel. News that Hurricane Rita posed a serious threat to the nation's fuel production but oddly enough the news didn't even reach his office until about 2p.m. Friday which seems a little strange in my opinion.

My thing is that Gov. Sunny Perdue doesn't think about working people such as myself. I have to say that its especially hard for those of us who have to get back and forth to work which of course means having to pay for gas. If Gov. Perdue really wants to save fuel he needs to think about the many working individuals such as people like me who are out and about getting to work. The many people like myself find that its hard to save fuel.

Gov. Perdue doesn't seem to care all that much about fuel conservation because he doesn't think about individuals such as myself and other hard working people.

I happen to be a young voter and I say that because I am reminded that  Gov. Sunny Perdue faces re-election next year so in the next re-election he probably won't be getting my vote when the time comes. Gov. Perdue should have taken into consideration the working public at a diffucult time like this when he thought of wanting to conserve fuel. I could be wrong but I just had to state my thoughts on this matter.

Once more I'm sorry for talking about something of a political nature and I shall try never to do it again in the future.

I'm sure that I will be back to my normal self again tomorrow I promise. For now good night dear world.........Sweet Dreams !!!!

P.S. Just a few minutes ago I heard the news that a fellow journaller named Promise has cancer. Please drop by her journal and leave a few heartfelt thoughts in her journal. I'm sure she will appreciate your kind words. Her journal is titled "Promise's Journal".....Here is a link ---------->

http://journals.aol.com/promiseluv372/PromiseMe/

She also has a journal titled "The Journal Jar". Drop by and offer a few words. Her link is as follows........ http://journals.aol.com/promiseluv372/TheJournalJar/

I'm sure she will appreciate the gesture.......Thanks

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really cannot comment because I know very little of American politics well, certainly not local politics.  Yes, I have joined in the candlelit vigil for Promise.  Hope you have a good day.

Anonymous said...

This is YOUR journal, you can say whatever you like.  I know I do against the Bush-bashers.  I did not vote for Clinton, but I did not bash him when HE was in office.  I have a prayer for Promise in my journal.

Blessings!~
Susan
http://journals.aol.com/rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle

Anonymous said...

...