Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Secret.....

Good evening Dear World......

The weather here is finally changing for the better. The days are getting cooler and Autumn seems right around the corner.

On a separate note I saw the title of the Round Robin challenge "Secrets". I have a secret of my own......I do have a little bit of a crush on a guy at my job. The guy has absolutely no feelings for me at all. He is a really nice looking guy but there is already someone in his life. When we talk its usually good morning and how are you and how are things.I have always wanted to talk to him more but I know that would be wrong. He is an extremely nice guy. I do have a crush on this guy but I have never said it out loud.

How can I like someone who doesn't like me ?

You probably think I'm a little weird but there it is.

You, dear world, are the only ones I have told this to.........Good night dear world......Sleep well.....................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love is blind. We can tell ourselves all we won't but our heart hardly ever listens.

Anonymous said...

You can never control who you have feelings for .....  You can still like him even though you don`t REALLY know him.  You are not weird!!!  :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

You like how he LOOKS!
V

Anonymous said...

Maybe you like him because he is NOT available therefore cannot break your heart.