Saturday, September 24, 2005

A Little Bit Of A Scare.......

Good evening world.........

I acted silly today. Today I was out doing yard work when I came upon a spider which was half the size of my thumb which scared the daylights out of me. Then something else scared me almost to the point that I was jumping out of my skin. A frog jumped on my arm which scared me silly. I have watched the Discovery Channel and heard stories of frogs being poisonous. I was informed that it WASN't poisonous thank goodness.

Then something amazing happened........While I was holding up the hose to water the lawn some butterflies came under the hose. It was as if they were enjoying the water. I don't know the official name of these butteflies but they were beautiful. I have NEVER seen butterflies that close before. I loved seeing the butteflies it was better than the spider and the frog............

On a different note its not quite AUTUMN here in Georgia. The leaves are still brown and falling from the trees. I can't wait until AUTUMN........Anyway that's how my day went. I hope everyone had a great day...........

Good night all..........Sweet Dreams

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know where Ga or Al will have any pretty leaves this autumn or not as it has been so dry, at least it has been here. Looks like the leaves are just dying instead of turning. I love butterflies and those tiny tree frogs but no spiders for me please. Guess maybe the butterflies wanted a drink of water.   Helen

Anonymous said...

You are not like me then.  This morning I went to have a bath and there was an enormous spider in there. I just picked it up and put it outside. Spiders have never scared me and as for frogs, we have loads of them here in the spring in the pond and I do not mind them either, I can pick them up as well.  It must have been something to see those butterflies, I have never seen them do anything like that, fly under water from the hose, how very nice it must have been.  It has warmed up again here so maybe the leaves will not turn so quickly after all.

Anonymous said...

We too have frogs and spiders aplenty.  There was a very large frog the other day in the garden and it hopped past Jake who ran away terrified!  I`m not keen on speiders but I`m not scred of them.  It`s the time of year for them at the moment and I`m always having to put one outside! :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I don't mind frogs, but I've always hated spiders. Perhaps those butterflies were Monarchs (were they orange & black?). There are always a lot of Monarch butterflies in the autumn.    J