Sunday, September 25, 2005

Thoughts

Hello dear world.......

I was reading a journal that I liked from the very beginning and I find that I really have come to enjoy the journal One-Way Passage more and more as I read the journal. The writer recently wrote an entry titled "Written on Friday Night" which really touched me. I find that his words are beautiful, poetic and romantic. I can't explain what draws me to this journal except that this journal fills me with longing to read his journal again and again. His journal is far better than anything Robert Waller could ever write. His journal is also filled with romance and poetry. His journal is written in a beautiful and haunting manner which keeps me coming back to read more and more of his writing.

I can't wait to go back and read the journal One-Way Passage again because it has become a favorite part of my reading. This journal deserves to be called " A Perfect Poem" instead of a journal entry. This isn't just a journal its a classic..........

Here is a link.......... http://journals.aol.com/jayveeconcerto/One-WayPassage/

Drop by and fall in love with the words of the Midnight Cowboy as I have........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read his journal too and it's almost like reading a chapter of a book. Have a good night! Helen

Anonymous said...

I often think that my words are nothing more than elaborate nonsense. You, with your kind comments and praise, assure me that I must be doing something right! It's truly flattering and encouraging to know that my humble words mean so much to you. As always, thanks for being there!      Jon