Thursday, September 1, 2005

HELLO AGAIN.....

Hello dear world....

Recently I was ill and yes I went to the doctor on Monday after work. I have a little bit of muscle strain but I am taking medication and I am getting better.....That's enough about me.

I have been watching the news and reading the newspaper. All that has happened in New Orleans has left me quite sad and shook up. I still have relatives down there but we have not heard from them. I hope they are okay and out of harm's way. I still can't believe what's happened down there. I wish it were all a bad dream that I could wake up from but I know I can't. I hope the people are able to get food, water, supplies and the medical care that they all need. This has been quite a time for the people in New Orleans I'm sure. My thoughts and prayers are with them. I hope tomorrow is better for all of them.......

On a different note Jeannette of Jeannette's Jottings pointed out some journals that I wanted to share with you dear world.....One is titled.......Gemmast25

http://journals.aol.com/gemmast25/Gemmast25/

Another one of the journals is titled.......Serendipity

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

The other is titled....My Escape

http://journals.aol.com/dannymcniff/MyEscape/

I hope that you enjoy these journals as I did. You might want to drop by and welcome them all. I really wanted to say thanks to all of you who have visited my journal. You are all great and wonderful friends.....Thanks again dear world. I will write again soon......

Take care and Sweet Dreams dear world........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you soon hear from you relatives. I pray that they are safe. Helen

Anonymous said...

PS.. glad you are feeling better. Helen

Anonymous said...

I hope that you hear from your relatives soon.  Nice to have you back and YES, you were missed....lol !  :-)

Sandra xxxxx