Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Something You Might Not Know.......

Hello Dear World......

Jeannette of "Jeannette's Jottings" keeps a very interesting collection. What you might not know is that I also keep a collection. What do I collect...you wonder ?? Well here is the answer........Buttons. Yes you heard me right I collect buttons. I collect all kinds of buttons. Some buttons I have are animal shaped, some of them have words on them and others are the color of pearls.

I go to fabric stores and buy them, others are ones that I might find at work and others are ones that I find on the floor of a bank. I am a really huge fan of collecting buttons.

Do you collect things dear world ? Do you have a huge collection of one something that you would like to tell me about........Feel free I would like to hear all about it. Thank You.

Good night dear world..............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame that you can't or won't post a picture of your buttons. Bet they are interesting. I loved Jeannette's collection. I myself don't have a collection of anything unless you coun't all my african violets. I have ten of those. Some are really hugh. I got rid of them at one time because they got those little white bugs  on them from a violet someone gave me and I tried everything I could but to no avail so I dumped them all. Didn't have any for a couple of years then gradually started buying some more back and rooting more leaves. Have a good day. Helen

Anonymous said...

I, too, have a button collection, lol, but I also collect many things.  I have an owl collection, a large book collection, bunnies, bears, mugs, angels, just to name a few.................

Blessings!~
Susan
http://journals.aol.com/rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle

Anonymous said...

I collect `Quarry Critters` black bears.  They all have names and I`ve pictured them in my journal from time to time.  Maybe you remember seeing them? :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Pez Despensers. Can't get enough of them!

Anonymous said...

books; I collect books; love them!

betty