Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Just Thoughts.....

Good evening world....

Tonight there was a wonderful new show on television called "Bones" which had David Boreanaz on it and let me tell you he was great in the show. This show will be one that should NOT be missed.

There was another show on television tonight called "Supernatural". The show had the great looking guy who used to be on the show "Gilmore Girls". The show will come on every Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. It was quite scary and it had scenes in it that had me literally jumping out of my skin. I can't wait to see it again it might be somewhat spooky but its rather great I think.

Don't get me wrong dear world....I have watched the news about Louisiana which makes me feel rather sad most times but I just have to get away from the news for a while. Its getting hard to listen to the news and see pictures of Louisiana. Once in a while I just have to decompress from the news and enjoy something that makes me laugh or just plain scared with something that has nothing to do with reality at least once in a while.

I will get back to my regularly scheduled programming of news watching soon but I'm just taking some time off from the latest updates from Louisiana. In other news I did come upon some rather interesting journals. One is called "Welcome to my travels". Here is a link ----------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

 

I also came upon another fascinating read titled "Bee's Shutter".Here is a link to the journal -------------> http://journals.aol.com/redbaranjj/BeesShutter/

 

I just hope that you enjoy reading these as I have.......To those of you who have come and left me many wonderful comments ---------------> THANKS FOR EVERYTHING !!!!

Good night dear world.......SweetDream..........

 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We do not get either of those shows over here. Yes, I agree about the news, you can only take so much, sometimes you have to give it a break because it is all so depressing and pulls you down.

Anonymous said...

I agree, sometimes you do have to take a break from the news, even more so when it is so very bad.

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I have had to take a break from the news also, it's still so heartbreaking.

Thanks for the shout out for my photo journal!!!  :)

Julie :)

Anonymous said...

Love your journal! Glad your having a better day
<3 Amanda