Thursday, September 8, 2005

Today's News.....

Good evening dear world....

I was looking through the Atlanta Journal Constitution today and found a cartoon which really upset me very much. The cartoonist was named Mike Luckovich. His cartoon was titled "Back Of The Bus". I will explain why I was upset by the cartoon at a later time. Right now I am saddened and horrified at the cartoon to talk about it.

For now I will share a few things...

7 Things I Can Do.....

1. Read

2. Enjoy many of the wonderful AOL Journals

3. Watch old classic movies

4. Write in my journal

5. Enjoy going to bookstores

6. Work hard at my job

7. Be with my family

************************

7 Things I Can't Do......

1. Speak foreign languages

2. Math

3. Play the piano

4. Go up to a guy and start a conversation

5. Understand football

6. Climb mountains

7. Dance

*********************

7 Celebrity Crushes....

1. Vin Diesel

2. Colin Firth

3. Joshua Jackson

4. Johnny Depp

5. Kevin Bacon

6. Christian Slater

7. Matthew Goode

****************************

7 Things To Do Before I Die

1. Travel to Spain

2. See a waterfall

3. Go to Italy

4. Go to Vermont in the Winter time

5. Meet someone

6. Date

7. Fall in love

******************

I will probably end up chaning this list I have a few more things to add.

Good - night dear world sleep well..........

 

No comments: