Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Recent Reading......

Good evening dear world......

I was reading a journal titled "501 East Mount Vernon Street" and it left me........Wondering.

What I'm about to say is NOT filled with anger. I am more puzzled than anything by the journal and the writer himself. I have been a faithful reader to the journal more times than I count. The thing is the writer wonders why he continues his journal and for whom he continues his journal for. I comment on the journal but its like this writer doesn't listen to his faithful readers as he asks that question in his journal. I have to wonder if he hears his readers ? I wonder if he hears me ? I wonder if I'm wrong in this.......

Am I wrong dear world ???? I am thinking of no longer reading this journal because it doesn't seem to be that the writer of this journal  has any thought about the fact that I'm listening......Does he see that his readers care ????

To the writer of 501 East Mount Vernon Street.........Are You Listening ???? Are You Listening At All ?????/

Here's the link to the journal---------------> http://journals.aol.com/eastmtvernonstrt/501EastMountVernon/

Am I wrong ????

Good night dear world.............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are quite a few people who keep journals and when you comment, they never comment in return.  It has happened to me quite a few times.  They tend just to write for themselves and comments do not mean much to them. Or maybe they just do not want to get tied up with other peoples journals due to lack of time or whatever........... I stopped visiting those that were like this.

Anonymous said...

I have been reading Jonathan's journal for a long time. If fact his was the first one I ever read. Sometimes he responds to his readers but I think he mostly writes for himself. Kinda like people used to write diaries when no one else read them but yourself. He goes into a really bad depression at times and he will ocassionally respond. He doesn't respond personally but once in a while he makes a comment about his readers in his journal. He is a bipolar person.
http://www.seroquel.com/cons_bip/not/understand_bipolar/understanding.asp

Anonymous said...

*lol*

Glad to read I'm not the only one who feels this way , that's why I wrote that comment there to him  before asking would he still write if no one was reading ;

I mean if you just need to write for yourself ,you might as well use an oldfashioned paper journal ,no ?  But I guess we all like to be heard ,I'm sure he likes all the comments and nice attention he gets - we all would like that !

He's lucky that he is a man and all his readers are women ; if his readers were men ,he wouldn't get that many attention I believe, because it's in a woman's nature to express her feelings whereas men are able to keep it all inside .

I also believe he is very busy these days and gets easily distracted and over-whelmed when too many things come his way at the same time.

My god , are we gossiping now ? I don't think he will notice anyway. And I didn't say anything to harm someone, did I.

Nice to see you have read in my journal too !  I will read some more in yours ,if I have some more time on my hands.  

:)

Anonymous said...

He writes for himself. In his other journals he had some wonderful pictures and stories of the place he was at. His journal is one that you read like you are reading a book or something like that.