Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My Day....

Hello dear world.....

Today at my job we got a little taste of California. What do I mean by that...Let me explain. In half of the building where I was working to be exact we had a power outage which lasted for pretty much half of the day. The building I work in consists of 4 floors....a 1st floor, a 2nd floor, a 3rd floor and a 4th floor. Yesterday half of California had a power outage. The good thing is we have a little office at my job which so we lit some candles for a while my coworkers and I took a break on the 1st floor. Once our break was over we went to work in the dark which lasted up until the afternoon.

I can't tell you why there was a power outage dear world I don't know what caused it. I kept thinking of a million different reasons for the problem : The President needed to check the power in the area, electricity malfuncted and drained the energy in offices and restaurants, a rather huge 747 hit a power line. Just when my mind was filled with enough ideas to write over a 1,000 novels of intrigue, espionage and power outages the power was restored and I went back to work...... That in a small nut shell was my day.

As you can see I'm no John Grisham by far.....

P.S. On one final note Jeannette of Jeannette's Jottings pointed out a journal that you might want to check out for future reference - Random Thoughts. Here is a link ------------> http://journals.aol.com/memes121/RandomactsRamblings/

One of her journal entries talked about Jeannette herself. I agree with Tammy who is the writer of the journal : Random Thoughts. I think that Jeannette is a very wonderful and sweet lady. She welcomed me to J-Land and she made me feel right at home here with many of you. Many times she was kind enough to offer me much wonderous advice and has kept me a permanent resident down here in J-Land. You might just want to check out Jeannette's Jottings for yourself.

 

Good - night all.......Sweet Dreams

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very nice of you to leave such a lovely comment on my journal and to write about me again here. Thank you.  We do not get many power cuts over here only if the weather is very severe.  Never had one at work though (in the days when I used to work).

Anonymous said...

It was always nice when we had power cuts at work because it closed down operation and we sent for a tea-break! :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi southermush! I loved your comment, It ment so much to me. Im really glad you are waiting for my book to hit the shelves! Youll be the first to know! haha First I have to get to writing. Ive been having story lines swirling in my head for awhile. Perhaps this winter Ill start.

Much love,
meg who is glad everything went fine at your work =)

Anonymous said...

Jeannette is indeed a sweet lady with a lot of English (British?) charm. Her journal is a bright spot of tea in J-Land!