Sunday, September 18, 2005

Today......

Hello dear world......

Your probably asking........Where have I been ? I have been a little under the weather but I'm okay now.

On a different note......Joe who is the AOL Journal Editor asked the question.........Why Do People Blog ? I say "Why Not ?" I think I have met many interesting and wonderful people from all walks of life. I have also found that Jeannette of Jeannette's Jottings has certainly made me feel right at home with her kindness, comments and advice. Let me also say "Thanks Jeannette !!!!!!" .

Last but not least I have come upon a wonderful journal that deserves mentioning. This journal is titled "Bees Shutter". The link to this journal is as follows ---------> http://journals.aol.com/redbaranjj/BeesShutter/

Drop by and give this journal a visit.....You will enjoy it as I have........

Good night dear world......We'll talk soon !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. I also have met a lot of wonderful people through the journals. Not in person but I feel like I know them through their journals.  Helen

Anonymous said...

I am catching up.
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your journal.
I blog for me. I have met some wonderful people here and hope to meet some in person some day.