Thursday, September 15, 2005

Autumn........

Hello dear world......

My favorite time of year is just around the corner.........Autumn

Autumn arrives with a smell in the air.........Pumpkins, caramel apples, hot chocolate, apple pies, candy corn, apple cider. Autumn also arrives with the crisp air and the leaves changing colors. I lovveeeeee this time of year........

In thinking of Autumn I wanted to share some of my other favorite journals. One of them is titled "F-Stop". Here is a link :    http://journals.aol.com/botdotdotdot/F-Stop/

My other favorite journal is one titled "Dawns Drivel". Here is a link to the journal : http://journals.aol.com/auburndawn/DawnsDrivel/

What is your favorite time of year ? If your favorite time of year is Autumn tell me what you like about Autumn...........I'll be waiting

Good night..........

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two favourite times of year, Autumn because of the changing leaves, the misty mornings and the smell and Spring because of the new green leaves, the flowers coming into bud and the fact that it is not too hot.  I shall try and post more ghost stories soon.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jeannette about the two favorite seasons of the year. I am always glad the hot weather is gone in the fall and the pretty leaves come on the trees and glad to see warmer weather in the spring with all they new things growing Helen

Anonymous said...

I love the Autumn because firstly, the beautiful colours on the trees.  Secondly, the weather can go from quite chilly to quite warm. ...:-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I guess you already knew that autumn is my favorite time of year! There's an intense mellowness about it, and a haunting beauty.  A quiet, peaceful respite between summer & winter. Autumn soothes my soul and raises my spirits.

Anonymous said...

OOO I LOVED this entry!!!


;)

My favorite things about fall are...the colors of the leaves, the coolness in the wind, the smell of burning firewood in the air, the sunsets in fall are just so pretty, I love applecider, jack o lanterns, mums and hay stacks and hay rides, pumpkins, candy corn and caramel. I love it all.

:-) Meg

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
V

Anonymous said...

I love this time of the year.