Saturday, October 1, 2005

My Day......

Hello Dear World......

Today I had a pretty great day. I went out today and had fun.......I'll explain

I treated my family out to lunch at a wonderful place called "Moe's Southwest Grill". You can check out Moe's at www.Moes.com  . Moe's has tons of great dishes of food with certain names. One dish is called "The Ugly Naked Guy" which is my favorite. Another dish is known as "Billy Barou" which I also like. There's another dish which might sound familiar its called "The Other Lewinsky". Their food is pretty delicious in my opinion. My family and I like to eat there from time to time. Moe's is what I call a local hot spot for any family to enjoy. I hope they don't mind my recommendation I just enjoy the place. I recommend anyone to go there and enjoy a bite to eat.

On a different note its nice to see Autumn arrive slowly but surely. The weather is crisp and the sky is a perfect shade of blue. I have to note that earlier me and my mom stopped off at a place that's known as Joanne's. What is Joanne's you wonder.....Joanne's is a fabric store and an everything else kind of place.You can also check out Joanne's at www.Joanns.com/ . I can say that I really enjoyed seeing the shelves stocked with all kinds of wonderful and different Halloween decorations. I liked them all and so I ended up purchasing many things in the store. I have to say that going to Joanne's is fun everytime we go there.

Most of all I have to say that I am liking this time of year more and more. It's all about pumpkins, acorns, apple pie, hot apple cider, caramel apples, vanilla ice cream, candy corn, chocolate scented candles, Halloween decorations and the leaves filling with colors of green, red, yellow, orange and brown. Its just an amazing time of year....I'm loving it. I wonder though if it looks anything like Autumn in places like Paris, Italy and London I really wonder........

By now its pretty obvious I had a really great day. What did you do today dear world ? I guess its kind of late so I will have to say good night. We'll talk soon.

As always sweet dreams.........

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you`re happy!
V

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a happy busy day. Now you can have fun decorating with all those fall things you bought. Have a great day today! Helen

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun place to eat.  We do not decorate for Halloween or Fall over here, seems a shame because I know you Americans have such fun with it and your houses look so pretty.

Anonymous said...

We don`t decorate for halloween or fall.  I think it`s more an American custom.  It`s Autumn here but the leaves are only just changing colour because the weather has been quite mild. :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I just love the colors of the fall; I live in Montana so we definitely have the change of the season. This morning walking the dog, I took my camera and got some great shots of the leaves.

We have a Joanne Fabrics here too in Montana; great store.

Hope you have a good day today!

betty

Anonymous said...

very nice journal... it is so nice to meet you. judi

Anonymous said...

...yup...I have been to Moe's...but...I have never been to Joanne's. I'll have to look it up on the web. Thanks for the links.

...sweetest dreams...TERRY

Anonymous said...

I love Joann's.  Used to go with my SIL a lot when we lived in Colorado Springs together.  Those were the good old days.  ::sigh:  Autumn is my favorite time of year.  I am always into good food.  Don't think we have a Moe's around here though.  Hope you have a great week!~

Blessings!~
Susan
http://journals.aol.com/rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle