Saturday, October 22, 2005

My Saturday..........

Good evening.......

Today was a great Saturday. My mother asked me if I would like to go out to lunch with her and a friend so I did.........Before I walked out the door I changed into a million different outfits and pieces of jewelry. We went to a place called "KiKu" Japanese Steak & Seafood House. The chef cooks at the table and performs a variety of tricks before serving you your food. The food was deliciously melt in your mouth. You can find it at www.kikujapanese.com it was wonderful. It was like going to Japan without actually stepping on a plane.

Later on we went out shopping and I bought some outfits. I didn't leave the house without getting dressed up and putting on a little makeup. I bought some cute outfits today which perhaps might catch the eye of a guy or 2 your never know. The weather was also nice the sky was dusted with a light shade of blue powder which I thought was rather wonderful. The Fall season has definitely arrived and I'm loving it.

On a different note I normally wouldn't admit to this but I am getting into Ashlee Simpson's music. She has a new song that's playing on the radio called "Boyfriend" which I think is a very bubbly upbeat kind of song. I can't wait to buy her CD with that song on it. She says that her songs are like her diary because she is quite introspective. I really have come to like her music. Check this out ----- www.AshleeSimpson.net

What do you think dear world ?

You might also want to check out a journal.........

HAH !  Check out this link-------->

http://journals.aol.com/chasingmoksha/WarriorHah/

I was reading a journal....... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal which I think is quite wonderful. Here is a link to his journal----------->

http://journals.aol.com/white6416r/DadsTomatoGardenJournal/

Drop by and say hello to him. He will appreciate your kind words. There is a saying in his journal which I will leave you with..........

"What we love to do we find time to do." - John Spalding.....

- good night world

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice meal out, sounds like a good place and I hope you enjoy wearing all your new clothes.

Anonymous said...

I`ve never had Japanese food but it sounds wonderful the way you describe it....yummy!  :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

yumm I LOVE hibachi food when they cook it infront of you. if I were rich, I would have a chef like that, to cook my dinner like that once and a while.

Glad you had fun.

=) I love Dad's Tomato Garden, haent been there in AGES. He;s one of the firs tjournals I visited.

much love,
meg

Anonymous said...

Glad you and Mom and her friend had a good time together. I have never eaten Japanese cooking but my daughter has and she loves it. Bet those clothes are pretty. Helen

Anonymous said...

I like Japanese food.  I worked in Japan for seven months.  I bet your outfits are perfect.

Thanks for promoting my journal.


I love COLIN FIRTH!

Anonymous said...

I love japanese food. YUM.

Ashlee Simpson eh? No comment. I won't start talking about my Backstreet Boys issue I had a few years ago.

Anonymous said...

you wrote me a comment if i liked your journal..

umm.. what do you think I would say??

OF COURSE I LOVE it!! Its so you, southernmush, the one and only =)

love ya,
meg

Anonymous said...

Your dinner sounded like fun; we have a similar place here called "Samuari Gardens" where they cook the food right in front of you. Also very delicious, melt in your mouth good.

betty