Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Just A Few Notes....

Hello dear world........

I want to thank the many visitors who have come by my journal and left me wonderful comments.....You know who you are. THANKS !!!!!

I want to say that I have visited some journals and I have found tons to interest me. I did find a journal titled.....The Stupidsheetguy which I have to warn you. In this journal there is a photo in it that will drive you mad or have you running from the room........Enter at your own risk.......... I warned you........Don't say I didn't warn you........

http://journals.aol.com/stupidsheetguy/TalkToMe/

There is another journal that I found to be quite lovely and worth sharing with you dear world.....This journal offers lots of spectacular photos that would put the picture postcard business in jeopardy......Enter here....... http://journals.aol.com/gatorspictures/GatorsAmateurPhotoblog/

You will enjoy visiting Gators's I certainly did..........

Good - night all...........Sweet Dreams

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links

Anonymous said...

I'll go check that out!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links!

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I always love when someone posts links - thanks :)

betty