Thursday, October 27, 2005

A Few Notes And Of Course.......Colin Firth

Hello dear world.......

I know that I haven't written in a long time...Okay its only been a few days but here I am. What did I do tonight you might ask....Well I spent a little bit of my night watching a show on the WB called "Everwood" which I have to say is really becoming my favorite. I can't go one single Thursday night without watching it so I did.

On a much more different note let me ask a question dear world.......Have you seen Pride & Prejudice, Love Actually, Bridget Jones's Diary and You've Got Mail ? Well I have....I have.....I have and let me tell you why. Colin Firth is the main reason.....I am a huge, huge,huge, huge,huge, huge, huge, huge fan of Colin Firth. He is the world's greatest actor and a nice looking guy. I have seen "Pride & Prejudice" so many times that I practically know the whole movie by heart. There are several male actors in Hollywood but none could take the place of Colin Firth. When it comes to "Pride & Prejudice" for instance no one could play the part of Mr. Darcy as perfect as Colin Firth did. I can say that the movie "Love Actually" was only good because of Colin Firth and not Hugh Grant.

On a much more different note its race weekend here in Atlanta and yes "The Atlanta Motor Speedway" is up and running. On a more exciting note my favorite race car driver.......Jeff Gordon recently won for which I'm happy.  The sad news is that Rusty Wallace will be racing for the last time. I'm sure Rusty will be missed by everyone including his fans. For me Jeff Gordon is the best........

Anyway I just thought that I would share a few notes with you.......I would also like to thank my fans who have come by and visited my journal.........You are appreciated and welcome anytime. Let me say thank you in a really big way...................

THANK YOU !!!!

Good night and -------------------> Sweet Dreams

One last thing.......I came upon an interesting journal titled "Fresh Cup........Move Down" which I really, really,really, really,really liked. Check it out --------->

http://journals.aol.com/schnozbeary/FreshCupMoveDown/

and yes Lord of Butter she included........Colin Firth so I guess your outnumbered

WE LOVE YOU COLIN !!!!

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is starting to scare me even more.....LOL...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining!!! Thanks for the shout-out!!! And I'm sure Buttah Baby knows he's loved or we wouldn't pick on him so much!!! ;) Penny

Anonymous said...

Have you ever watched the film `The English Patient`?  Colin Firth play a very good part in it. He is a  good-looking man! :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I never cared for car racing myself but now to my Dad it was a different matter. He loved them. He love cars too. Is it any wonder he was a car machanic? Helen

Anonymous said...

:-) haha Colin Firth. Wasnt he in Bridget Jones Diary??

love ya, meg