Sunday, October 9, 2005

Little News.....

Hello world.....

I thought you might like to chat. Jeannette of Jeannette's Jottings included a little poem in her journal that I think you will enjoy. She also has some wonderful photos I think you will like so drop by and say hello.

On a different note a young lady named Liz started keeping a journal. I hope you will drop by and welcome her aboard J-Land. Her journal can be found at......... http://journals.aol.com/liz121188/Happinessjoysadnessandenvy/

 

Drop by her journal and say hello to Liz I'm sure she will appreciate it. As for me I'm just hanging around J-Land and looking for some more great journals to share with you all. I am doing better and hoping to hear that you dear world are doing great.

Let's chat again soon..........good night

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always on that elusive hunt for new journals and therefore, someone giving me a link to cut the middle ground is WONDERFUL.
Hope your having a great day!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

  Again I thank you for the journal links. You always seem to give good links.

...many thanks...Terry

Anonymous said...

aww southermush. I am delighted that you mentioned liz in your entry. Im sure she will appreciate it. Love ya!

--meg <3

Anonymous said...

AWW! thank you so much for mentioning me...as I was adding everyone to my journal's column..I added yours and glanced at your entry and saw my link : D  I read the whole entry after that and I really do appreciate it!!! : )

thanks a lot! and thank you for your comment..

I will try my best to keep up with commenting everyone but I can see the journal column's list adding up quickly already! so Im sorry if I dont comment you right away, but I will try my best!
and I hope we become closer Journal Bloggers : D

Much love <3/Liz