Saturday, October 29, 2005

My Entire Saturday........

Hello world......

I thought you might like to know how my day went so here I go......

First things first I didn't make plans. Me and my mother made some spooktacular Halloween cupcakes with cobweb designs which turned out great. We both ate tons of icing which had us both on sugar highs which lasted us all through the day.

Later in the day we took a car ride down to a store called Michaels. You can find it online at ------->

www.Michaels.com it is a store where you can find tons of wonderful arts and crafts stuff galore. I love it I usually spend the entire day in the store filling my basket with lots of neat stuff. My mom just loves it too. We like the same kinds of things its pretty nice to go there and do a little shopping.

After our little shopping trip we took another trip to KiKu which is a Japanese restaurant which I told you about before. The chef was great and the food was delicious. I love going there its the next best thing to jumping on a plane and going there. You might want to check it out at ------->  www.kikujapanese.com  its a wonderful dining experience for the entire family.

I had a wonderful Saturday it was fun for me. I find when you don't make plans you end up finding a million things to do but when you make plans things don't work out at all. I think I will stick to never making plans it works for me.

I wanted to note that I had recently came upon a journal titled "A Day With Kara" when I was reading one of my other favorite journals kept by a young woman named Meg. Here is link to her journal ------------> http://journals.aol.com/helloimkara/MyFamily/

I really enjoyed reading her journal perhaps you will too. Let me know what you think of it.

Have A Haunting Great Halloween !!!

Talk to you soon dear world.....Sleep well and sweet dreams

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two Michael's stores in my area.  One just happens to be on my way home from work and the other is about 2 miles from my house in the same shopping complex as the Safeway that I shop at.  You don't know how hard it is to stay out of there unless I absolutely need something from there.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful that you and your Mom had a great day. I have never shopped at Micheals but my daughter has and she loves it. Have another great day making those crafts. Helen

Anonymous said...

I love Michael's. That's where I used to get all my art supplies back in the day! Your Saturday sounds lovely!!! Here's to many more fun days like that!