Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Places To Visit.......

Hello World.....

Good evening. Well I thought you might enjoy what I found this evening. I took a walk in J-Land tonight and I came upon some great works of art........

The first great work is titled......Judith Heartsong check out her work at..... http://journals.aol.com/judithheartsong/newbeginning/

The other great piece of art is titled Sweet and Simple.....You can find this work of art at this little rest stop....... http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/SweetNSimple

 

My walk around J-Land was a delightful one and I shall take a rest until tomorrow when my travels take me to another bend in the road.......Will you come along for the ride ?? I hope you decide to come with me.....

R.S.V.P here........

Good night world

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have visited those before but thanks for posting them. Thanks for the comments you leave in my journal. Helen

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your kind words. judi

Anonymous said...

I think you have a good eye for selecting great Journals. Judith's is one of the best that I read. I enjoy her insight as well as her artwork.


Good to see you.


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

You must be very tired after all your E-travelling !  ;-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

thank you for showing us what you found on your walk; heading over to check them out now.

betty

Anonymous said...

Hi there southernmush. I just love your journal.

I love your finds!! They are all great! I have found so many new and great journals!! I dont have time to keep up with them all!

love ya,
meg

Anonymous said...

Sign me up :o) Ahh the glorious Judith Heartsong. She is the light of journal land and I've probably read her the longest. She is amazing and I'm one of the lucky one's who has one of her orginal artworks framed right above my computer. Yes, I'm a huge fan.
Rebecca