Tuesday, October 25, 2005

ROCK THE VOTE !!!!

Hello Everyone......

Did everyone VOTE in the VIVI awards ?  Before I say anything Tom Cruise please don't get up we don't want you jumping on anymore couches your ruining a lot of furniture. I can tell you that I  voted yes I did.....

I just hope that everyone gets a chance to vote......I would like to encourage you all to vote at least once for......

1.Jeannette's Jottings

2. Ellipsis

3. TimelessCalligraphy

4. In The Shadow of The Iris

5. Adventures of the 2-Faced Baseball

6. Friendship, Loyalty and Love

7. F-Stop

8. Judith HeartSong

9. Dave Cryer

and so many others that at this moment....I can't say much more

Please vote carefully and do not rush.......Take your time and recheck as you vote......

The ones you want to vote for many not be counted because you were rushing.......So slow down and take your time.....

GO ROCK THE VOTE !!!!

Time is ticking.........tick,tick,tick,tick,tick......

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I got my vote in and soon as they polls opened and so did hubby.  We actually managed to vote in all categories (done a lot of reading lately).  Thank you so much for mentioning me in your entry.  

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I think I got mine in at 10:01am LOL

Anonymous said...

thank you for the toot.... we are glad you're here. judi

Anonymous said...

Yep, got my voting done. Helen

Anonymous said...

Voting is lots of fun isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

I`ve done my bit! :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

yay!! VIVI awards!!