Friday, October 21, 2005

Just A Few Notes........

Hello world......

Here are a few notes about me :

Two things that scare me :

1. snakes 2. spiders

Two of my everyday essentials :

1. clothes 2. hand-written journal

Two things I'm wearing right now :

1. raggedy t-shirt   2. shorts

Two of my favorite bands or musical artists :

1. Matchbox Twenty   2. Ruben Studdard

Two of my favorite hobbies :

1. hanging out with my family   2. reading

Two things I want really bad

1. For a nice guy to ask me out     2. a blue box from Tiffany's with a gift inside....preferably ( necklace )

Two of my favorite actors :

1. Colin Firth       2. Michael Ealy

Two things I would like to do :

1. Get locked in Barnes & Noble for 2 nights   2. Meet a guy

Two things I normally wouldn't admit to :

1. Biting my nails      2. Having a crush on a guy at work

 

For now that's about it.........I'm sure I will have more to tell you later........

Here's one last thing..................Go out and rent Bridget Jones' Diary, Love Actually and Pride and Prejudice ( The one with Colin Firth ) in it...........Then be honest and admit you looooooveeeeeeee Colin Firth

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE COLIN FIRTH!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I do not like snakes or spiders either. It's nice to hang out with family. Hope you have a great weekend. Helen

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Colin Firth belongs to my daughter who adores him lololol

Anonymous said...

FIRTH. FEH.

Anonymous said...

Hello.  Got the link to your place from over at Liz's.  She has that Open Door thing going on and I have your name.

My name is Kathy and I am owned by 2 wonderful cats, Sadie and Sophie.  I live in NC.  Come by my place sometime:

http://journals.aol.com/onestrangecat/OneSummersDay/

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I think I would enjoy getting locked in Barnes and Noble for two nights also. Imagine the fun of just looking from book to book!

Liked your list; thanks for sharing it so we can learn more about you :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I am not fond of snakes, but I would walk across a room of them as to hold one spider.

Gabreael

Anonymous said...

Hi southernmush. I love your answers. haha. We have alot in common...ID DIE if i were locked in Barnes and Noble!! First I would to the magazines...then to teen section..then music section..and finally..RAID starbucks!!! haha

=)
love ya,
meg