Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My Day.......

Hello world.......

How are you ? Here I am again.......I want to share a piece of my day with you. Early this morning at my work a rather nice looking older gentlemen who I assume was in his late 30's  looked over at me while I was working and smiled at me. As I was finishing up my work he came up to me and started a conversation which I didn't expect at all. He started talking to me of gas prices and some other things. He was a nice looking guy but by the end of the conversation he informs that he has to call his girlfriend which is as usual my luck.

I don't mean to complain or anything but when it comes to meeting guys I must be doing something wrong. I just don't get it. Normally guys don't come up and talk to me but this guy did. Nothing came of our conversation but it was nice for him to have done that. Still in all its always my luck that a nice looking guy has someone already in his life. Whatever happened to my luck ?? I have never had any luck with guys.

Am I doing something wrong ??

On a different note I came upon some new journals you might want to check out.......

Francesco's Life

http://journals.aol.com/frankandmary/FrancescosLife/

Unhinged

http://journals.aol.com/andreakingme/Unhinged

HEY ! LET'S TALK

http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

A Moment That is Mine

http://journals.aol.com/hopelessblondie/amomentthatismine/

 

Take a look at these and see for yourself if you like them as I did........

 

Good night.........Sweet Dreams

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the guy has already been snagged. At least he has a few friendly words for you. Helen

Anonymous said...

Well, it was nice of him to have that conversation with you. I do not think you are doing anything wrong, you just have not met the right person yet.

Anonymous said...

Hello,  I was paired up with you by Liz.  http://journals.aol.com/liz121188/Happinessjoysadnessandenvy/
I am Lelly.  I am a wife and a mother.  I am currently not working for the time.  You can read all about that in my journal.  I love to read, write in m journal, this one and a paper and pencil one!  Hope to hear about you!  

Anonymous said...

I just started reading Francesco`s Life recently and it`s a lovely journal. :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

older gentlemen who I assume was in his late 30's

Yikes!!
V

Anonymous said...

Hey,

One bright note, you may have made a new friend. Some couples start out that way, but you can never have too many friends. Your day will come.

Thanks for the journal links, too!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

You make me feel so...old! Still, it was nice that he talked to you. I guess that is something! I found your journal through the j-lander map. I'll be back. Come and visit my journal sometime. We're both Georgia girls,so that's something. :)

Jess
http://journals.aol.com/aurielalata/CIWTheOtherInvisible

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the links for journals. It was nice the guy talked to you; and at least you know he has a girlfriend; could have been the other way around; he could have talked to you, led you on, gave you some hope and never mention that part of his life.

betty

Anonymous said...

God will lead you to someone very special. He knows you. he knows what you want and wouyld like in a guy. Just wait. Youll see.

thanks for the links...oh yes. we are partners!!

OKAY- here are some things about me..

i love dogs better than cats. One of my fav foods are mashed potatoes. I really love the winter and skiing. Ive been to Germany twice, and I am going to Spain this summer with my spanish class!

okay, now your turn..=)
much love always,
MEG

Anonymous said...

Older? I must be as old as dirt then!
You are doing nothing wrong. The guy did approach you. Keep smiling, the right one is out there.