Saturday, October 29, 2005

Beginning to the Weekend...........

Hi world !!!!!!!!

I woke up to a rather beautiful day here in Georgia and I wanted to share it with you.....The sky is a light shade of blue and the clouds look like soft cotton balls and the wind is cool.

I'm off of work for the weekend ( yeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhh ). There are lots of things I could do.......Go shopping, go out to lunch, take in a movie, pick up a few things at the grocery store, take a car ride out in the neighborhood, go window shopping.........Maybe I could go get a little ice cream who knows........There's a million things I could do but I just don't know...........Maybe I could hang around the house or just go rent a movie the list goes on and on and on........

What will you be doing today dear world ?

Don't you just love weekends ?

What do you like about Saturdays ?

By the way I am in search of some new journals to read......Anyone know of any that I might find interesting.......I would be happy to promote it on my journal..........Thanks

I better go my day is calling..................Talk to you later dear world

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Saturday's because I get to sleep late. I nap constantly on the weekends. I need it considered that small amount of sleep I get during the week.

Go me!

Anonymous said...

Saturday's are ok, AFTER the kids' activities...then they're free and easy!


I'm late, so I'll wish you a great weekend for NEXT weekend, k?

Jimmy