Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Sunday........

Hello dear world..........

Tomorrow will be the day everyone gets dressed up in costumes, eats a ton of sweets, gets the children ready for the usual rounds of trick or treating and perhaps goes out to a Halloween party. I hope you have a............HAUNTING HALLOWEEN hopefully your not visited by any ghosts, goblins, spooks or specters.....Maybe you might want to leave a light on just in case.

You might be wondering......What did I do today ? I DID NOT make plans and I ended up doing tons of fun things.........My older sister, my two nieces and I went out to the mall which is known here in Georgia as..........Southlake. I bought two CD's but the best part was that there was a new R&B artist there. The singer's name is Ray and he was promoting his new single "Southern Lovin". He has an album coming out soon. He was a really nice looking guy. There was a line of people waiting for him to autograph a poster with his name on it and to hand out his single. Ray has a very amazing voice. I was listening to his song in the store before I got his single and I was glad I did. The song is wonderful and I instantly liked it. I met him and he seems like a very decent celebrity. I have never met someone famous until now......it was exciting to meet someone who is an up and coming singer it was a new experience for me.

While I was also at the mall I bought one of Jessica Simpson's Dessert Treats products. The one I bought is a deliciously kissable body frosting. The fragrance I bought is a butterscotch toffee which is a really sweet smelling fragrance. I love this fragrance its just like eating a real dessert. You can find her product at ------------> www.desserttreats.com its worth trying. I also purchased Ashlee Simpson's new CD. Ashlee Simpson is also Jessica Simpson's sister. Her CD has a lot of great songs on it. My favorite song on the CD is "Boyfriend". Check out her website at -------> www.ashleesimpsonmusic.com Her songs are bubbly and up beat and great to listen to. Her CD is a feel good CD it is a CD that will lift any mood your in.

On a different note I was checking my e-mails today and I was sent a new journal titled................Sisterhood Sunday / A Softer Side the link to this one is as follows-----------> A lady had also commented in my entry from Saturday and she also keeps a journal titled " Linda's World". Here is a link to her journal ----> http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/

 

There is also a nice lady named Jeannette who keeps a journal titled "Jeannette's Jottings". You can find her link here > http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/  I know you will enjoy her journal as I do. Jeannette is a really sweet lady and a great writer. So drop by and say hello to her she will appreciate the gesture.

Well I hope that everyone is able to have a fun and memorable Halloween. Let me know how your day goes and perhaps you will let me know if you let your sweet tooth run wild...............

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!!!!!!!!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, my sweet tooth will certainly not run wild because I am not allowed to eat sweets (sugar). We do not celebrate Halloween over here as you do.  Hope you have a happy time, thanks for mentioning my journal.  Happy Halloween to you and your family.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween. Helen

Anonymous said...

may you have a nice day too; I'm going to make sure I get the candy that I don't like and give it all away :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a very ghoulish halloween southernmush!! love ya!
--meg