Wednesday, November 2, 2005

A Little Note.........

Good evening dear world.......

Its been a while since I've last written you but here I am.......Here is a site you might want to check out in order to learn a little bit of my neck of the woods.... www.visitscarlett.com . Once you see this you might find out a little about where I live.

It seems like the month of October left us all pretty quickly. Pretty soon it will be time for cooking turkeys, making stuffing, potato salad, cornbread, fixing gravy, melting marshmallows in yams and for watching football otherwise known as Thanksgiving.

Once Thanksgiving rolls in it will then be time for Christmas............How will you be celebrating dear world ??? 

I can't wait to hear from you good night..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're going to San Diego for Christmas to visit relatives and I get to see my new grand-niece.

betty
http://journals.aol.com/lv2trnscrb/Ofmini-pawsandmenopause

Anonymous said...

We usually have a quite Thanksgiving here at home, maybe go out and eat. On Christmas day my children & DIL and hubbys son & family gather here for Christmas lunch. We used to have a pretty big crowd here but some members of the family have gone on before and some family members are with their own family. Helen

Anonymous said...

Being English, we don`t celebrate Thanksgiving but it all sounds like good fun to me. :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Thanksgiving!!! You've just made me even hungrier for holiday time...go you!

Anonymous said...

mm thanksgiving is one of my fav holidays..since its all about eating!! =) yumm

Anonymous said...

Our favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving is to feed the poodle under the table till it throws up. Ah what fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving will find me with my family a couple of hundred miles away. I can't wait, and we'll do it again for Christmas. Somehow, I fear the waistline will be the only one who doesn't do well during the holidays...


Enjoy yours!

Jimmy