Thursday, November 17, 2005

I Missed All Of My AOL Friends......

Hello Dear World.......

First let me say "THANK YOU" to all of my dear AOL friends who inspired me to continue my journal........YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ( Meg , Jeannette, Carly, Helen, Liz  and many many more ) THANK YOU ONE AND ALL. It feels like I have been gone forever I missed you all more than you know. Its good to be back and writing again. I wanted to come and write a few days ago but I was unable to save my entries so I don't want any of you to think that I didn't care I care about all of you who left me many, many kind words and comments and showed me such friendship that I won't be able to say enough thanks to all of you who made me feel like coming back and showing you that I will continue and I will be wanting to hear from all of you soon !!!!!

On a more sad note a lot of my AOL friends have made their journals private which saddens me quite a bit. What happened to the many journals that I used to read ? Will I ever hear from those who went private ? Where are my friends ? Please my dear friends at AOL J-Land come back please, please I miss you...........

I WILL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN

Until we chat again good night

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mutually felt.

Spencer
http://journals.aol.com/yeolecontractor/SpencersPlace/
http://spencersotherplace.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So many have gone because AOL began putting adverts on journals. People were so angry. They have been complaining and petitioning but when they found ads are here to stay they decided to move off AOL and do their journals elsewhere, others went private. Some even said they were leaving AOL altogether.  Been a very sad few days.  Then we all had problems with our journals.  Been a sad few days.  Glad you decided to continue writing.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

AW SOUTHERNMUSH Im so happy that you came back.

You were missed, and I know ull continue to write.

(if some of your favorite journals, went private just email them to be one of your readers)

love, meg

Anonymous said...

glad you decided to resume writing :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Glad your back!  :)  I would have missed your writing, and your commenting in my journal.  :)

Julie

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are staying!