Friday, November 25, 2005

Feeling Good !!!!

Hello Dear World......Good Evening

It might be obvious but I am feeling rather great let me explain. The Christmas Tree isn't up yet but about an hour ago I was watching my favorite channel on television which is the TCM channel otherwise known as the "Turner Classic Movies" channel. One of my favorite movies was on called "A Christmas Carol" it was the older version which was made in 1938. During the movie I drank a hot cup of eggnog which I sprinkled with nutmeg on top. The movie and the eggnog got me really longing for Christmas. I can't wait for Christmas !!!! Its time for putting up the tree, decorating it, singing Christmas carols and watching some great holiday movies such as the one I watched tonight.

Earlier in the day I went to the mall which is always fun to do. Being that it was the day after Thanksgiving the mall was flooded with people shopping for the upcoming holidays. I can't say that I did any shopping though. Macy's which is a store in the mall had up some Christmas trees which were filled with all kinds of ornaments and glittery beaded strings which sparkled with a variety of color. The trees were also decorated with tons of Christmas lights which I like the most.

I just wanted to say that I really, really enjoy this time of year and I am longing for Christmas.........Now I have a question what is your favorite part of the holidays dear world ?

 

For now good night dear world.....I would also like to wish each and every one of you a ..............

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the holidays is the music and the outdoor lights.  A Christian radio station out of Seattle has been playing Christmas songs for about a week now and people are starting to put up their outdoor Christmas lights, which brightens up the dark, dreary winter night.  I love them....

Anonymous said...

I love all the old classic Christmas carols. But the best part is Christmas day when all the family come here and we all celebrate Christmas together and have a big meal and all the fun of opening presents and the picture taking so I can look at them later and remember the good time. Helen

Anonymous said...

I love it after all of our decorations are up.  On a night when I don't have to work the next day, I'll make homemade eggnog spiced with a little rum and play Christmas music on my guitar.  After I go through some intrumental music, I get around to all the old favorite carols and the rest of the household joins in singing.  That evening always gives me a warm glow that seems to stay with me through Christmas day.  Ps.  I am so glad you are back!  Now, don't go away again!
Sam

Anonymous said...

I love everything about Christmas. Decorating, carols, specials, and the most important of all, celebrating the birth of our Savior.