Sunday, November 27, 2005

Another Day.......

Hello dear world......

Today my parents and I went to Midtown Atlanta for a little outing. We went to a little photo shop for some light sensitive paper and let me tell you the explanation one of the workers gave us was way too technical for explanation. After the photo shop we took a ride down to the Varsity which is a great place to eat here in Atlanta. Check it out at www.thevarsity.com you can get some great chili cheese dogs and onion rings and a very delicious orange drink that will have you coming back for more. I love the Varsity everytime we go to Midtown Atlanta we always stop there for a bite to eat. Later in the evening we stopped off at Kmart for a few items. I bought two CD's. One of my CD's was by Lisa Marie Presley and the other was by Harry Connick Jr.

If I didn't tell you already my favorite singer is Harry Connick Jr. The CD was titled "When My Heart Finds Christmas." I love his christmas songs because he has such a wonderful voice its amazing. I just like hearing him sing don't ask me why I just do.

I also bought some books. I am a huge book reader did I tell you that ? I love to read its a hobby of mine. I will probably end up with my own bookstore with the amount of books I read.

On a different note its 28 days until Christmas and I have NOT started any of my Christmas shopping at least not for anyone except myself. I will start my Christmas shopping soon I just have been more into shopping for myself which I know is bad but I just thought I would buy a few items I like.

What do you want for Christmas dear world ?  What is the one thing you want the most ? I hope you don't mind me asking I just thought I would ask.

For now good night and thanks for listening to me. We'll talk later..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day...How about World Peace?

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day shopping with your parents. I haven't done any shopping yet either. Maybe soon, Our family drew names this Christmas so there won't be as much shopping as usual which suits me fine as I am not able to do much running around at this time. Helen

Anonymous said...

Well, I still have to put the indoor decorations up and write all the cards.  What would I most like for Christmas?  Well, it is something money cannot buy - far better health, to feel much better than I do.  That would be my Christmas miracle.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

hi! Southernmush! how have you been? Hopefully good.

I love going to the book store. It always makes me happy.

love ya, Meg