Saturday, November 5, 2005

A WONDERFUL DAY !!!!

Hello dear world.........

Its a beautiful day here in Atlanta and so I thought I would drop by and chat with you for a while so here I am. Its one of those days that you could listen to the music of Sugar Ray and never get tired of it. Check out this site......... www.sugarray.com his music has lots of wonderful songs. What do you think ?????

 On a different note last night my family and I watched the movie "Batman Begins" with Christian Bale and let me tell you it was..............AMAZING. I think that Hollywood has finally found its "BATMAN". Christian Bale is "BATMAN". All the other actors that played "BATMAN" couldn't compete with Christian Bale at all. I think that Christian Bale fills the role with every bit of his acting skills. I can't wait to see the movie again just because of him.

The only problem I had with the movie was Katie Holmes. She was quite boring in the movie and my family agreed with me. I think that the creators of this movie should have picked a different actress for this movie. If it hadn't been for Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman and Rutger Hauer I wouldn't have enjoyed the movie as much as I did. In the sequel I hope that they DO NOT include Katie Holmes. She did not fill her role in the movie at all. But seeing Christian Bale in the movie was one that kept you on the edge of your seat with wanting to know what would happen next. I think this was the best "BATMAN" movie ever made. Check out this site  www.batmanbegins.com

Dear world you have to see this movie I'm sure that Christian, Morgan and Rutger will make you forget that what's her name Holmes is also in the movie. I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love,love, love, love, love, love, love, this movie !!!! GO OUT AND GET THIS MOVIE............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it 3 times in the theatre, and have already watched in twice on DVD....

I love the Batman!!! Good call!

Anonymous said...

okay, will rent it the next time we rent a movie :)

thanks for recommending it so highly

betty

Anonymous said...

Ill have to check this one out! thanks for sharing!

love always, meg

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice to meet you.  I'm left-handed in Atlanta too!  Small world. ;0  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies