Friday, November 18, 2005

Sad news.......

Good evening dear world.....

I have some sad news to share. Someone that I knew had a heart attack at work a dear sweet guy. We had talked earlier and he patted me on the back and asked me how I was doing. My co-workers and I knew him quite well. It all began when we were asked by the emergency crew to step off the elevator so they could get him on the elevator with the stretcher. They were trying to revive him but they said that he didn't have much of a pulse.

Later in the day we found out from a lady who works in the building that he had died from the heart attack. His wife also worked in the building and she had been with him a few minutes before he hit the floor. He was a really sweet guy and he NEVER had a unpleasant thing to say. It still seems hard to believe that he's gone.

The last thing that he said to me was "I will see you later". I really liked him he was the nicest person you were to ever meet. This has really shook me up I still can't get over feeling bad. The truth is I'm heart broken and no one can ever make it right. 

I hope he knows that he was loved by us all. I will miss talking to him and seeing him. Chatting with him was a part of my day and now he won't be there to talk to. 

How do you get over something like this dear world ??? 

Dear readers there is a new friend here at J-Land  his name is Jay. He has a journal titled "Jason's Musings" please go by and give his journal a read and say hello while your there. I read his journal and I have welcomed him as Jeannette of Jeannette's Jottings did. Please go by and welcome him aboard J-Land.......run do not pass go and do not collect 200 dollars. Thank You. Check him out at ----------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/baxterjaybax/JasonsMusings/

good night

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

...you don't get over it...in fact...you shouldn't get over it. You should hold him in your memory the way you described him to your journal readers. Let the feeling of loss pass but don't let his positive influence on you be forgotten.

...sweetest dreams...Terry

Anonymous said...

Well, you do get over it to a point, as time passes the shock passes and we carry on because we have to, but you do not forget, you never forget.  You will always have wonderful memories of him.  I am so sorry that this has happened particularly for his poor wife.  Hugs to you my friend.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry  you lost your friend.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry this happened to your friend. Of course it will take time but time eases a heartache. Helen

Anonymous said...

I think it's a very different thing to loose someone who work with everyday than it is to even loose a friend or relative. The co-worker you see usually 5 days a week...you spend a lot of time with them... and then suddenly they are gone.  We lost one of the nurses in the office I work at, a couple years ago.  She worked the graveyard shift and was there every morning when we came in.  Then she was gone.  Someone has replaced her...but Jan is gone.  She was always knitting...even had her own sheep and spun & dyed the wool herself that she used.  She made these cute little cookies that looked like little hamburgers (I'm glad I got a copy of that recipe from her).  She left a huge void.  It is like loosing a good friend.  I'm glad you'll have happy memories of this man.  They will carry you thru this sad time.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend...his family will be in my prayers.

Julie

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your acquaintance...it is always a shock when someone dies suddenly.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry friend. But he sounded like a very happy and content man. So he knew he was loved by all.