Wednesday, November 9, 2005

My Day........

Hello dear world.....

How are you ? I have some great news so I thought that I would share it with you. I had my job review at work today and yes it was good. I got a high score on my review so my boss said that I will be getting a raise which is always good news. Are you proud of me dear world ?

It was another spectacular day of great weather here in Georgia and I'm lovvvvvvving it. I still can't believe that stores are stocking up shelves with Christmas items this early. I haven't done any Christmas shopping it seems a little early for Christmas shopping just yet maybe that's just me. Its just now coming on Thanksgiving......What will you be doing for Thanksgiving dear world ? Will you be enjoying potato salad, stuffing with dressing, warm dinner rolls, candied yams ? Will you also be enjoying some pumpkin pie, vanilla ice cream, some cinnamony apple pie ? Perhaps visiting with family and friends for the holiday ?

I would just like to wish you all where ever you are a "Happy Thanksgiving !!"

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you also. Think  we
will just go out to eat this year. I really don't feel up to doing Thanksgiving here.
Christmas will find the family crowd here. Helen

Anonymous said...

As I`m from England we don`t have Thanksgiving but all our shops are ready for Christmas already!  Well done for getting the raise. :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I love thanksgiving..it puts a big smile on my face.

love turkey, love all that good stuff.mmm..

well, Im so happy that your interview went well.

=)

Anonymous said...

Have A Great Thanksgiving!


Gabreael

http://journals.aol.com/gabreaelinfo/GabreaelsBodyMindSpiritJournal/

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the raise!!
V