Sunday, November 6, 2005

Something New.......

Hello dear world......

Sandra of Sandra's Scribbles sent me some questions and so I thought I would share them with you.....

1. What time did I get up this morning ? 11 a.m.

2. Diamonds or pearls ? Diamonds every time

3. What was the last film I saw at the cinema ? I haven't been in quite some time

4. What is my favorite t.v. show ? Bones on Fox and Everwood on the WB

5. What did I have for breakfast ? 1 egg, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 pancakes, orange juice and coffee

6. What is my middle name ? e-mail me and I will tell you

7. What is my favorite cuisine ? shrimp and salmon at KiKu Japanese Steak and Sushi Bar

8. What food do I dislike ? anything spicy

9. What is my favorite type of music ? right now Sugar Ray

10. What kind of car do I drive ? tempo

11. Favorite sandwich ? Big Mac's

12. Which characteristics do I despise ? someone pretending to be nice

13. Favorite item of clothing ? blue jeans

14. If I could go anywhere in the world , where would it be ? Italy

15. Favorite brand of clothing ? Bill Blass

16. What color is my bathroom ? forest green and dark ocean blue

17. Where would I retire to ? I don't know

18 Favorite time of day ? early morning

19. Where was I born ? Inglewood Californing

20. Favorite sport to watch ? NASCAR and Golf

21. Who do I expect to send this back ? not sure

22. Person I expect to send it back first ? Not sure

23. What laundry detergent do I use ? Tide

24. Coke or Pepsi ? Coke

25. Am I a morning person or a night owl ? Morning person

26. What size shoe do I wear ? 8 , 8 1/2

27. Do I have any pets ? 2 goldfish

28. Any new and exciting news I'd like to share with anyone ? in my journal yes

29. What did I want to be when I was little ? can't remember

30. Favorite candy bar ? Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

31. What is my best childhood memory ? I can't recall

32. What different jobs have I had ? child day care worker , grocery clerk

33. What color underwear am I wearing ? ..........

34. Nicknames ? Shorty

35. Eye color ? Brown

36. Have I ever been to Africa ? no

37. Have I ever been toilet papering ? no

38. Have I ever loved someone so much that it made me cry ? no

39. Have I ever lived with someone ? no

40. Croutons or bacon bits ? bacon bits

41. Favorite day of the week ? Saturday

42. My favorite restaurant ? KiKu Japanese Steak and Sushi Bar

43. Favorite flower ? rose

44. Favorite ice cream ? Chocolate

45. Disney or Warner Bros ? Both

46. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant ? McDonald's

47. What color is my bedroom carpet ? brown

48. How many times did I fail my drivers' test ? twice

49. Before this one , from whom did get my last e-mail ? Megzie

50. Which store would I choose to max out my credit cards ? I don't have any credit cards

51. What do I do most often when I am bored ? watch t.v.

52. What is my bedtime ? It depends

53. Who am I curious about in their responses to this questionnaire ? Megzie and everyone else

54. Last person I went to dinner with ? my family

55. Favorite movie ? Batman Begins with Christian Bale

56. What am I listening to now ? nothing

57. What is my favorite color ? sky blue

58. Lake , Ocean or River ? all of them

59. Which came first chicken or the egg ? uncertain

60. How many people are you sending this e-mail to ? uncertain

.....I hate to say this but I have cheated on Colin Firth I really, really, really like Christian Bale I did watch Batman Begins again tonight and I love the movie and I love him in it more and more and more and more and more.......Sorry Colin

I hope you enjoy reading this...........Have A Wonderful Day !!!!

Good Night All........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got one of those from Sandra also. Quite interesting. Helen

Anonymous said...

haha. yup. Ill try to post this in my journal asap.

love ya!
meg