Saturday, October 8, 2005

Today.....

Hello world.......

I was feeling a little depressed today as I was reading the newspaper which I won't get into it. There hasn't been one bit of good news lately so I won't go into it now. Bad news can wait for another day.

I was doing some journal reading today and I have to say that there are a few which lifted my spirits........The journal One-Way Passage is really a wonderful journal. The writer has kept me reading and the writing has warmed me like a cup of hot chocolate....... Here is my recipe for staying warm on a cool rainy day..... http://journals.aol.com/jayveeconcerto/One-WayPassage/

There is another journal that hasn't got the attention it deserves. The journal "Timeless Calligraphy" is filled with beauty and magic. This journal should be read by people of every age...... Here is my prescription for finding beauty...... http://journals.aol.com/acyrlicstains/publish/

If you want to find a journal that will remind of the joys of writing and poetry and absolute perfection then you might want to be caught up in the journal "Chosen Words". This is the journal that should keep you reading and inspired to write as well. Here it is.... http://journals.aol.com/rbrimm/ChosenWords/

 

Dear world you will find that you fall in love with them all but you will find yourself captured by the journal One-Way Passage..........You will thank me for it.........

Good night everyone........

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sweetie

I hope you are feeling less blue by the time you read this comment. I am sure you have a lovely smile. Yes, it's true there is some sad news, almost everyday, but you are so special, you have such a big heart that you always make me smile and forget the bad stuff. Be well dear one.

Always, Carly :) Ellipsis

Anonymous said...

One way passage is a journey into the written word and emotions of the writter. He is a beautiful thought!!! Renee is a glorious artist and I've told her that her pages are always a treat for these eyes. Chosen Words isn't one I'm familiar with so yeaa me, new journal to explore :o)
I hope your day gets a little brighter. Take care now,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I hope your day gets brighter. Smile! Yeah, I know, that was lame. But I had to try.

--Omar

Anonymous said...

Hope your day is brighter tomorrow! There's good things about reading or watching the news and bad things about it. I'm just thankful there is more to this life than just the world we live in. Thanks for the links to other journals.

betty