Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Very Fun Saturday

Hello dear world

Good afternoon how are you ?? I am doing quite well. I have so much to tell you. First things first.....This weekend I am spending time with my folks since my sister and my nieces are at a sleepover.

Today my folks and I went for lunch at Ryan's. I had some mashed potatoes, some fish, french fries, a chocolate cake, grapes and I also had this very delicious caramel cake topped with some caramel sauce on the top. The cake was quite moist and good. We had a great lunch before we set out on our day.

After lunch we set out driving down to Peachtree City, Georgia which let me tell you we made a day of it. First I have to tell you that the people down there drive around in golf carts everywhere they go. I have never seen anything like it. Usually you see golf carts on a golf course but the people drive them to stores and on the street.

Anywho....We first stopped off at a place called "Wild Birds Unlimited" which is a nature shop. It has everything for birds....bird feeders, birdseed, bird baths and it has all you could want for the outdoors. The prices at the store are quite high but its a very lovely store. Here is a link for you -----> www.wbu.com/ .

After going there we stopped off at a place nearby called "The Hobby Stop" here is a link ---- www.thehobbystopptc.com . It has everything you could ever want for a hobby. It had model airplanes, model cars, train sets and everything imaginable. My dad had a ball there just looking around.

You might want to know that I went to a pub for the first time today. The pub was called "Big Daddy's Oyster Bar and Pub" which is located in Peachtree City. Me and my folks had some beer and I also had a drink there called a Melon Ball which was quite good. We sat at the bar there and we watched some television. There was a really nice looking guy that came in and sat on the right side of me. I flirted with him the whole time I was there. I wasn't nervous talking to him and we laughed quite a bit. He was a really nice guy to talk toand he didn't mind talking to me. I had a great time at the pub. The bartender made sure I enjoyed my drink because he came over and checked to see that my glass wasn't empty and that I also liked the melon ball shot I ordered. I have to say that I loved going there and just hanging out.

After the pub we then stopped off at Lowe's on our way home. The weather was quite warm but we did go and look around in the garden center and then we stopped off inside and got some bird feeders as well as a Hummingbird feeder which was quite cute. As we walked in the garden center there was a hose spraying over the tall plants and I walked through it and let me tell you it felt good. I walked through it quite a few times and it was like walking through a cool shower. I loved going there its always fun.

So my dear world how was your day ???? Did you go anywhere today ? I hope you had as fun a day as I did. I hope you will also have a wonderful day tomorrow. I just wanted to come by and tell you about my day. I'll talk to you again soon.

Byyyyye for now !!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great day! I have a couple of Hummingbird feeders and I love it when they come visit. I recently bought one for regular birdseed and I can't keep that thing full!! LOL! Those birds eat a LOT!
Have a good evening, and stay cool.
Pam

Anonymous said...

A great day indeed, Monae. Not much doing this end lol

Anonymous said...

What a fun day just popin in and out of stores, stopping for a cool one and having a nice conversation to boot! Hope your tomorrow brings you the same happiness!
Katie
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/AlwaysBelieve/

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

You sure had great day Monae.  You are a one for the shopping. I would be exhausted by it all. Love hearing about all the different stores you have there and all the restaraunts...gosh you seem to be in different ones nearly every weekend. I hand't thought of you having humming birds around you, how lovely that would be. Itis too cold here for them of course although I remember seeing them in Canada last year.  sybil

Anonymous said...

Sure sounds like you had a nice day. Ha, Ha, you said that you had mashed potatos AND french fries. That sure sounds like my Wife, Libby. She would rather eat potatoes than anything else. Have a great day. Regards, Bill.