Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Lonely Hearts Personal Ad

Hello dear world

How are you ?? Today was another steamy hot day in Georgia but I'm surviving. It was also another day at work for me as well.

Anywho...my friend Iris over at "La Dolce Vita" had an idea and so I wanted to share a little something with you. Here is her idea : Had another interesting thought today, about how people manage to write entries for lonely hearts columns, or whatever they might be called these days.

Well here's mine :

"Totally single 30something female who likes going out to stores, renting movies and hanging out seeks guy who likes to hang out and sometimes be silly right along with me from time to time, going out to the theatre and watching a movie, eating popcorn and going out on a date with me well you might want to know that there's absolutely no forms to fill out just come forward and introduce yourself and I shall do the same".

------------------------------------

What do you think dear world ??? I just wanted to pop in and say hello. By the way how was your day dear world ?? Is it as hot in your neck of the woods as it is here ???? I hope you are all doing well. I'll talk to you again soon.

Byyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cute but it ought to say something more about you.  What you are like, what are your ambitions, what you want from a relationship, etc.  Makes me sad to know you consider yourself a lonely heart.  Have a TGIF cutie.

Phil

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Kewl idea.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

I reckon not putting in too much about yourself is a good idea.leave them guessing at the other end LOL!! You would get lots of reply's I am sure.Our weather is atrocious just now as I have just done a new RHYME posting today on the subject.Take A peek when you have time.Grrrrrr.I am happy you are having lovely sun.Could you send some over the pond to us pleeeeaaase LOL!! If you do put out the addy to Lonely Hearts lets be in on how it went LOL!! Take Care God Bless Have a great Friday Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I think the ad could use a little more info about yourself. Still, if you use it, let us know how you get on. Good luck.
B. x