Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Not Much News Today

Hello dear world

How are you today ?? I thought I would pop in for a minute. Today was another day at work for me of course. It was also another steamy day in my neck of the woods. I don't know if I told you this but recently I started reading a book called "Summer Pleasures" by Nora Roberts its pretty good.

Anywho.....I was at work today and I had an Usher song stuck in my head all day so I am going to torture you and have you listen to it so at this moment I am going to hold you hostage and have you listen to it. You must listen to it at least 5 times ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ylrlxQz5So .

You might also want to know that recently I fell in love with the singer Robin Thicke. There is one particular song I love of his called "Lost Without You" do go check it out ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKNA42bj-do

Take a look at this song -------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MbSOx0vE1M . Its a song called "Stickwitu"by the Pussycat Dolls. Its a really beautiful song.

All in all I just wanted to share that bit of news with you. How are things with you my dear world. How is the weather in your part of the world ? I'll talk to you again soon.

Take care everyone !!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing ~ I especailly like the one by Robin Thicke! Hope your enjoy your night! Take care and have a happy tomorrow!
Katie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your songs with us.I hope you have a nice day
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when you have a song stuck in your head! lol I know I do. :o) Thank you for sharing...I love the Pussycat Dolls! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have the Robin Thicke CD and let me tell you he is soooooooooooooo sexy....he has soul...
Lyn