Friday, June 15, 2007

Its Friday,Its Friday, Its Friday !!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

How are you ??? I am doing well. It was a pretty long week and another day at work for me.

I do have some news for you. A guy that repairs air conditioners and things just left the house and he put in a new unit. Yes my dear world the new unit he put in is kicking in thank goodness. We will survive the weekend instead of becoming cooked lobsters in a sauna....you can all take a huge sigh of relief. I am happy to report that everything else is good at the house.

I also have some other news for you. Today I was approved for my very first loan at my credit union. I was approved which will help me to establish a little credit. However small this is a milestone for me. A milestone none the less.

Of course it was another warm day in my neck of the woods and it is officially the beginning of the weekend. How are things where you are ??? How are things at your house ?? Here's a note for you....you might want to check the age of your air conditioner because the age of your last servicing of your air conditioner can be the #1 reason it decides to take a last minute vacation on you. I hope this note helps you.

Anywho......I just wanted to come by and check up on my dear friends. Do enjoy your weekend !!!!!!!!

I'll talk to you again soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had your A/C replaced, Monae.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you are now chillin' with the new AC.  Stop mentioning food in your entries!  LOL  Congrats on your loan?  What did you get a loan for Monae?  Have a great weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

So thankful you are feeling the coolness of your NEW air! Please be careful with your limit (of that 1st loan)! It can get out of hand in a heartbeat (and then you'll need climbing gear)! Today is the first day of the rest of your life! Hoping you're enjoying today and the rest of your weekend! Congrats on your 1st loan!!!! Take care of you and yours, my friend!
Katie
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/AlwaysBelieve/



Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am glad you all got your air working,its a good thing,you wont have to suffer the heat.Thanks for the info on the age of the air.I hope you have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Bet your glad to see the back of this week Monae,  You will be able to enjoy that nice air conditioning. Thankfully here in the UK we very rarely need airconditioning...but if the weather keeps heating up who knows....Watch out with your loan it's so easy to tempted into buying things when not actually using Cash  but it all has to be paid for in the end and costing a bit extra !!  Have a lovely weekend  Love sybil x

Anonymous said...

Have a cool weekend with your new air conditioning unit.
B. x

Anonymous said...

So glad that you have the air back up and running once again! :o) I know that feels so much better for you! :o) Congrats on your loan! :o)
Hugs to you! ;o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your AC up and running. We haven't had to use ours yet. It's been cool here (our June Gloom). Starting to warm up though. Might have to turn it on soon.
Congrats on your loan. Are you buying a new car or something? Have a good day.
Pam